We understand that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all that enquire and/or employ our services.
Please note that we are only describing our own practices. This policy does not apply to third parties, including other companies you might interact with on or through our services.
Please read this entire policy carefully. When registering an account, or using our websites, apps and services, you are agreeing to the practices described below.
If you don’t understand any parts of the policy or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by using our contact form (Click Here).
Personal Information for the purpose of sale or marketing in a way that specifically identifies the individual. In other words, we don’t sell customer lists. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time by emailing us by using our contact form (Click Here) or alternatively by accessing our opt out form on www.rosaclean.co.uk/data-withdrawal . However, withdrawing consent may result in your inability to continue using our Services.
Collection of Information: Unless you have otherwise given us appropriate consent, we collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account, to provide the Service, to maintain our customer/Enquiry lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes and for service improvement. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on signing up for our
Service or contacting us with questions or for further information and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your Name
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Details of your household or business
- Details of any pets you may have
- Other information that you choose to provide voluntary
This information may be acquired when:
- You call or submit an enquiry to us
- Make a booking via telephone, email or website
- Complete contact or enquiry forms
- Correspond with us by telephone or email
- We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and debt collection agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we may use your information
We use the information you give to us:
- To administer your account with us
- To manage your booking or respond to booking enquiries
- To manage the performance of services by your service provider
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services
- Managing payments for services
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To provide you with information that you request from us
- To communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or our services
- To notify you about any changes to our Terms and Conditions
- To communicate about any services, you have employed from us
- To send you any account-related information and announcements
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If all or substantial amount of company assets are acquired by a third party. In this case, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If when you are paying for a service you decide to pay by credit or debit card, we will share your payment-related information with entities we have engaged to process payments and provide similar financial services (for example fraud prevention). In any such case the service providers are allowed to process only the information solely for the purposes necessary to perform the requested service.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, in which case we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions;
- Protect clients and/or any third parties;
- If we are forced to protect our own rights, property and operations (enforcing contract performance or pursuing remedies or limiting damages we may sustain).
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our products and services, are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use our services.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
When you provide credit card or other payment information to pay for your services, your financial information is processed by GoCardless or Stripe, these are third-party payment management provider. We do not store and do not have access to detailed credit card details.
Amendment of this Policy
Access, Accuracy and Right to be Forgotten
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information.
Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
You have the right under applicable law to:
- obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you,
- request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you,
- receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you,
- update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information,
- object to the processing of your personal information,
- provide instructions for the use of your personal information after death,
- request to have deleted any personal information collected at the time you qualified as a minor under applicable law,
- have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate; and
- withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the use and processing of your Personal Information.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information or would otherwise like to exercise any of your rights in respect of your personal information (whether as set out above or otherwise), if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us by using our contact form (Click Here).
You may also withdraw consent by going to www.rosaclean.co.uk/data-withdrawal.